Trust Board Meetings
The Trust Board meets 6 times per academic year.
Dates of Trust Meetings for 2023-2024:
20 October 2023
8 December 2023
2 February 2024
22 March 2024
17 May 2024
12 July 2024
All the Academies within the Stephenson (MK) Trust will:
- Have high aspirations and expectations for the achievement of every young person so that they are well prepared for their next steps in life.
- Ensure that all young people make progress individualised to their needs within a framework that recognises that progress is measured and celebrated in a variety of equally valid ways.
- Provide ambitious and exciting opportunities through a well-designed curriculum that is supported by a range of measurably effective intervention programmes.
- Develop approaches to learning and wider life experiences that promote independence and confidence from its young people who then make a positive contribution to the community.
- Be committed to the development and maintenance of a range of positive relationships with parents and professionals in order to better support young people.
- Have committed and forward-looking leadership and staff that is supported and challenged to improve by Trustees and Governors that know the school well.
Adopted by Stephenson (MK) Trust on: 5th July 2016